Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale

Go down 
+2
Bodhisattva
Maya101
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Maya101
Ara(Altar)
Maya101

Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 2nd 2011, 11:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

I was in the bath when I was practicing using my third eye & decided to try something new. I started concentrating on my hand while resting it at the water's surface. I noticed that the water started forming what looked like a bubble-like fold slightly away from the edge of the finger that I was focusing on. I noticed as i submersed it a little further, the area that I concentrated on didn't get wet. Somehow, I went from that to trying to see what other stuff I can do. So I focused mostly on my the tips of my fingers and palms & realized that it was easier to keep afloat. & it was able to glide over the surface. While increasing my concentration, I tried to maintain this and submerse my hand. I noticed that the water felt denser and submersing it took a bit of effort. I have no clue what I did. Can anyone explain?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Maya101
Ara(Altar)
Maya101

Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 17th 2011, 10:23 pm

That would be amazing!! That would be really interesting. It would be really cool to kind of put myself in like a bubble to dive under the water and just send air down to me so that I can breathe. I could just chill in the ocean without having to deal with having to have tons of gear on... at least until I got tired or hungry. It would b interesting to call or text from underwater inside my own little bubble or have a party down there. I would love to use it for healing properties to cure so many sicknesses in the world. I could go on and on, but bottom line is that I would love it and there's so many things that could be done through it to benefit many people and to have some pleasure too.
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 17th 2011, 10:25 pm

Aslong there is a balance is I always say. Oh gosh I shouldn't be saying that. I technically should be saying use it selflessly. XD
Back to top Go down
Maya101
Ara(Altar)
Maya101

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 17th 2011, 11:03 pm

Of course!! It would be a huge waste if i just used it for myself. Plus, I wouldn't be acting like myself if I did and would definitely ridicule myself for it. I would use it to help those that I can, but it would also be a good place to just get away, collect myself, and meditate. I have to have some amount of time what i call "me time" since I already tend to constantly put other people's needs before my own the majority of the time. It would be a great place to do that. I've seen what happens when people neglect themselves to much... mostly through my mom. By the way, my mom and I are both empaths. We both love helping others but I've learned that there's a point where you need to worry about you a bit otherwise you just exhaust and lose yourself. Then, no one is benefiting.
Back to top Go down
Maya101
Ara(Altar)
Maya101

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 17th 2011, 11:23 pm

Thanks Phoenix. Although he was on another level from what I am at the moment, it would b nice to be able to make a difference in the world like him with this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 19th 2011, 3:55 am

It's amazing what you can do with your mind Maya, and many people don't realise their full capabilities unless they have such a chance encounter. My guess would be that your concentration was so great the energy waves coming from your hand chakras caused the water to displace.

In any case, Its very cool Maya! Parting the water is a form of telekenesis and walking in the surface of water is a levitation, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Maya101
Ara(Altar)
Maya101

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 19th 2011, 4:39 pm

I think both are just hydrokinesis. When I had my hand gliding over the water, the water underneath felt more dense when i pushed it down, which took more force than usual. When i relaxed my submerged hand it was forced back to the top really quick.
Back to top Go down
Frater S A
Ara(Altar)
Frater S A

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 19th 2011, 7:17 pm

This is a quite interesting experience and does sound like your aura presented itself quite well in this experience. My friend Oldsoul7771 would be a good one to expand on this if I can ever get him to sign up over here!LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.theoccultportal.smfnew.com/index.php?action=forum
Maya101
Ara(Altar)
Maya101

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 19th 2011, 7:56 pm

Yeah it is and thanks. That would be amazing. I hope you can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 19th 2011, 10:42 pm

Upon rereading your posts, I had this come into my mind . The intense concentration on your fingers created a higher vibration of energy within you and it was being focused by your sight to the hand and water. Your energy probably became like a cocoon or shield around the outer epidermis layer of skin. This energy then displaced the water.

Kinda makes you wonder if Moses parted the seas this way. With that an his crystal staff and of course universal energies combined.

Back to top Go down
Maya101
Ara(Altar)
Maya101

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 20th 2011, 12:13 am

Yeah!! I thought about that too. Then I thought about how much energy, focus, and spirituality that would take. I was in awe.... not that I wasn't amazed by the act itself, but it was even more amazing to have an understanding of how it could have been done and what that would take.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magick Entwined :: The Central hub :: General Chat-
Jump to: