Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale

Go down 
+2
Bodhisattva
Maya101
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maya101
Ara(Altar)
Maya101

Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 2nd 2011, 11:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

I was in the bath when I was practicing using my third eye & decided to try something new. I started concentrating on my hand while resting it at the water's surface. I noticed that the water started forming what looked like a bubble-like fold slightly away from the edge of the finger that I was focusing on. I noticed as i submersed it a little further, the area that I concentrated on didn't get wet. Somehow, I went from that to trying to see what other stuff I can do. So I focused mostly on my the tips of my fingers and palms & realized that it was easier to keep afloat. & it was able to glide over the surface. While increasing my concentration, I tried to maintain this and submerse my hand. I noticed that the water felt denser and submersing it took a bit of effort. I have no clue what I did. Can anyone explain?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kneph
Ara(Altar)
Kneph

Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 1:54 am

2012 sounds like malarkey. any insight on that?

i noticed something about Buddhism: Buddhists aim to purge all desire... but isn't working at doing that also a desire?
THOUGHT: perhaps the aim to purge desire is the last desire that is purged... WHOA THAT MAKES SENSE.

back on topic: So how is it that one reaches non-ignorance and ultra-awareness?
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 1:59 am

2012 isn't exactly that filled with rubbish, albeit some will. But multiple civilizations are predicting the same date. Some things are happening almost not for it to be happening and so on.

The desire to purge desire isn't a desire as it is a requirement for perfection. However the desire to attain it for power, freedom, selfishness make it a desire unto itself. Otherwise it really isn't. But I wouldn't be surprised if the desire to be enlightened is the last to go. As you probably must answer that finally at the final moments.

Good question. I'm buddhist and I am still searching. The Buddha has already explained much and pointed towards the direction but not the road. I will notify you when I reach that point.
Back to top Go down
Kneph
Ara(Altar)
Kneph

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 2:05 am

Bodhisattva wrote:

Good question. I'm buddhist and I am still searching. The Buddha has already explained much and pointed towards the direction but not the road. I will notify you when I reach that point.

that is really awesome. and good luck on your path.

I've heard that after we die, we go through all the planes to fulfill a purpose, like the astral to satisfy all material desires. untill we reach the highest plane and go on to our religious goal, reincarnation, meeting your deity, arriving at paradise, etc... (this is also where i heard that leaving your chakra open attracts negative entities... so i question it's credibility)

another thing... If Wiccan's believe in reincarnation... and Summerland... isn't that kinda contradictory? Scratch that... what exactly is Summerland, anyway?
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 2:10 am

There are many ways to perfect existence.

One is through finding it consistently, like buddhists, hindus and other individuals.

The hardest way is experiencing everything the many countless universes. realities and planes, existence has to offer before finally getting to that point.

No its not contradictory, only if you believe it to be so. If you choose to be Wiccan, you may ignore my apparent opinions.

The summerland is a realm in which the soul goes to to rejuvenate, heal, relax, and stay in bliss before finally deciding to have another existence.
Back to top Go down
Kneph
Ara(Altar)
Kneph

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 2:13 am

that makes sense.
and i may be wiccan, but i incorporate beliefs from a ton of religions. including Buddhism. Very Happy i never reject beliefs unless i don't see them as being sound to what i feel is right. <3
Back to top Go down
Maya101
Ara(Altar)
Maya101

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 2:14 am

What is the soul doesn't want to reincarnate?? Do you believe it stay in the summerland??
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 2:16 am

Excellent, that is a most buddhist virtue lol.
Back to top Go down
Kneph
Ara(Altar)
Kneph

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 2:17 am

i'd think that if id doesn't want to reincarnate, that it might move onto a resting place to stay. but i doubt that a soul would want to stay a soul for long, wouldn't you want to be able to better yourself? I feel that as a Christian, i'd like the opportunity to fix my sins by going through life again so i could have a better judgment... that sounds a little selfish though.
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 2:21 am

If they do not want to reincarnate... They stay there I suppose. apparently the wiccan argument is you eventually absolutely develop the want to do so. Or others say you are eventually forced. You do not have to choose the one you currently are residing here like the rest of us, you can choose even fantasies made on earth. According to quantum physics even fantasy is true in some other reality and universe. You may even choose to be an alien on some planet. Choices are endless! Well this is me combining three schools of thought and may not be true. But I'd reckon Wiccan afterlife wouldn't be a dictatorship in the regard or any limbo before reincarnation for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Kneph
Ara(Altar)
Kneph

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 2:23 am

quantum physics is weird... if you cool a liquid enough it becomes a super fluid and can flow right through solids, no matter how dense. I LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
Kneph
Ara(Altar)
Kneph

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 3:06 pm

so i was trying to open my chakra again... and i still have trouble with it. what are some different methods for opening the gates? i use astral hands untill recently.
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 3:30 pm

Might want to start new topics by the way ;P. There are many, Just get creative. For instance picturing they are blooming flowers.
Back to top Go down
Kneph
Ara(Altar)
Kneph

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 3:40 pm

yeah, sorry. I get distracted reallllly easily. i have really bad ADHD.

so, i tried something with magnetism. just for the heck of it.

i made sure there were no other ways the compas could be influenced. and i set it in a clear area. i concentrated on changing the direction of the needle with energy and for about half a second, the needle moved about 45 degrees. it took me a while, about five minutes, but i did it. i was interested with your post about people being able to generate magnetism.
what i'm interested in, is that i can manipulate energy with some form of sufficiency, without stimulating my chakra. i wonder if the two are connected all that much.
i also developed a theory, that we manipulate energy in different ways, so we could sort of say there's different classifications.

i know this probably isn't even close or fits in any way, but it's an interesting concept my mind popped up.

energy is basic and omnipresent.
chakra is life based.
ki is entity based.
chi is planar based
psi is psycho based.
and akasha is spiritually based.

i also thought of making a diagram of the EMS and adding the spiritual aspects of it like chakra and such.

can we manipulate energy or elements through spirit guides or other things we have a connection with? like a surrogate or channeling tool, kind of like we use wands and other instruments to direct the flow of energy?
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 3:47 pm

In a sense we cannot manipulate through them, they are beyond us. However they can manipulate through us. For instance Astaroth is possesed often by His guides inorder to perform healings or powerful magick workings. I can tap into the energies of my guides to in a sense borrow and boost my total energy output. We can channel them but not directly manipulate them or through them. If you want a spirit to do your work we call this servitor creation. A spirit guide is no where near a servitor.
Back to top Go down
Kneph
Ara(Altar)
Kneph

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 3:49 pm

that makes total sense. what exactly is a servitor?
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 3:54 pm

A spirit or magickal creation created by a magickal practioner. It is programmed by the creator to do their bidding. A poltergeist is an example of a subconcious servitor. People have called them Golems and Tulpas in the past. They can be used for any purpose. Most of them are rather.... robotic. With no real sense of intelligent or awareness. There have been instances where they became intelligent and aware, or became more powerful and seperated from their masters. But if they are semi sentient it is usually because they are connected to the master, retaining much of their will and emotions plus their prorgraming.
Back to top Go down
Kneph
Ara(Altar)
Kneph

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 4:40 pm

sounds difficult to create.
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 4:49 pm

Very difficult. and very taxing.
Back to top Go down
Kneph
Ara(Altar)
Kneph

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 4:54 pm

as are many other things that involve creation.*

so, how hard would each form of kinesis be? in a scale of easiest to hardest: umbra, photo, hydro, aero, etc.

* - Hommunculos on my off topic thread.
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 5:40 pm

Magick is largely creation in itself.

Hardest and easiest would be on the persons understanding of that particular thing they are controlling. I may be able to understand water molecules than you, while you maybe more understanding of gaseos molecules to influences those.
Back to top Go down
Kneph
Ara(Altar)
Kneph

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 8:30 pm

so it's a matter of perspective? I noticed i have minor control over fire.
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 8:42 pm

Yes indeed it is perspective.
Back to top Go down
Maya101
Ara(Altar)
Maya101

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 8:46 pm

I feel a strong connection to the element of water. Does that indicate that it would be my strongest point?? Or does it mean anything else??
Back to top Go down
Kneph
Ara(Altar)
Kneph

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 8:50 pm

So Maya probably understands water more than me, and i probably understand.... yeah i doubt i have a better elemental understanding than anyone here. lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 8:50 pm

It could mean many things. But it is definitely your affiliation. For example your number corresponds with water. Water represents the emotional and collective unconcious thoughts of humanity or universe. The ocean is in the drop and the drop is in the ocean. Water is a beautiful and wonderous element with many things about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magick Entwined :: The Central hub :: General Chat-
Jump to: