Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale

Go down 
+2
Bodhisattva
Maya101
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maya101
Ara(Altar)
Maya101

Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale Empty
PostSubject: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale Icon_minitime1February 2nd 2011, 11:53 pm

I was in the bath when I was practicing using my third eye & decided to try something new. I started concentrating on my hand while resting it at the water's surface. I noticed that the water started forming what looked like a bubble-like fold slightly away from the edge of the finger that I was focusing on. I noticed as i submersed it a little further, the area that I concentrated on didn't get wet. Somehow, I went from that to trying to see what other stuff I can do. So I focused mostly on my the tips of my fingers and palms & realized that it was easier to keep afloat. & it was able to glide over the surface. While increasing my concentration, I tried to maintain this and submerse my hand. I noticed that the water felt denser and submersing it took a bit of effort. I have no clue what I did. Can anyone explain?
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 12:22 am

I cannot completely describe what has happened of what you have observed I would have to observe in person repeatedly. But it sounds like the energy you placed on your hand was the opposite polarity of the water. Or depending on the ions and minerals dissolved in the water your body emiting higher EM energy fields than usually most likely repulsed the water molecules away. At least I would guess.
Back to top Go down
Maya101
Ara(Altar)
Maya101

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 12:31 am

What are EM energy fields??
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 12:35 am

electromagnetic energy fields are fields or bubbles of energy that are emitted by all matter to a degree. More so in biological organisms and charged matter
Back to top Go down
Kneph
Ara(Altar)
Kneph

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 12:39 am

hydrokinesis comes to mind when i think about this. i also tried it today when you told me. Very Happy it was weirder than i'll get out. my experience wasn't as pronounced as that, but i did notice a change in the bouyancy of my hand and the density of the water. i also tried drying my hand with energy versus letting it air dry, even to the extent of timing it. the result:
air dry- 5:47
energy added to the air dry: 3:52.
i've heard of other forms of elemental kinetic manipulation, like umbra-, pyro-, cryo-, photo-, aero-, and geokinesis.
the ones i've heard of that i have experienced ability to do (with some form of ease, not extraordinarily easy though) are Chi, psi, energy, chakra, and ki. (ki was really hard for me)

quick question: How exactly (not literally exact, just method wise or theoretically) do we control energy and chakra and elements like that? my theory is, that when we visualize with our third eye we stimulate our chakra or some other planar body of ours to manipulate the substance in mind.
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 12:49 am

We control elements and other matter through the use of EM fields. Our chakras greatly generate these magnetic points on our bodies. When someone is able to manipulate things on touch, or cause their skin to become tougher and more rigid, we control the energy in these regards to achieve desired effect. ThIe ability to control one particular thing will always lead to another. Psycho will inevitably lead to elemental kinetic abilities. It is commonly believed matter is solidified or crystalized energy, as a result it becomes easier to influence the nature of matter. However we can never break the laws of physics of this particular universe. Certain chakras can however control certain aspects. The minor chakras on your hands for example can make the PSI triangle spin or a pendulum swing or rotate and so on. There are actually hundreds of minor chakras governing minor things. All of them can be manipulated and be used to do certain work but however some of them specialize.
Back to top Go down
Kneph
Ara(Altar)
Kneph

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 12:52 am

the energies (chakras i'm gathering as you say?) i stated above, Chi, ki, and psi, what do those mean exactly? like, are they really that different, or do they all mean the same thing?

and what about my theory, is it somewhat close to what actually goes on?
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 12:56 am

EMF energy is what we call chi, ki, psi, mana, prana, soul, ether, ka, akasha. All of those are a name for energy. Nothing more. they are all the same thing.

Visualizing with the third eye usually only stimulate the third eye. Picturing it allows you to subconciouslly connect to that particular chakra. It does not really play a part. You could even do it without the steps of meditation eventually and becomes second nature.
Back to top Go down
Maya101
Ara(Altar)
Maya101

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 1:04 am

Yeah. I tried it again, but i did it without meditation or anything. I just focused the energy & it worked.
Back to top Go down
Kneph
Ara(Altar)
Kneph

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 1:06 am

there should be a separate thread on how to do that. Razz (using the third eye to make that connection i mean)

Wow i hate it when my mind really kicks into learning mode... but that's how i answer a lot of my own questions (like in physics i developed a theory of why matter has color, like why two things of the same element can be completely different colors. my theory was that the atoms absorb the colors and deflect the one that it is seen as... turns out i was reallllly close to what actually happens. the atom's electrons absorb the color, jump up one energy level almost immediately, spit the color back out, then jump back down to it's original energy level. and that's why matter has color) <----- sorry, i rant a lot.

the reason i said that and ended up on a rant is because my mind is in that mode right now and i'm wanting to ask things like, "but how exactly do we do that?", or what exactly generates the energy?... don't answer those... they're WAY to technical.
Back to top Go down
Tatanial Kayhon
Aghama
Tatanial Kayhon

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 1:10 am

I will take it into consideration ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://magickentwined.forumotion.com
Maya101
Ara(Altar)
Maya101

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 1:12 am

I also learn better that way. When I take what is taught or already know and go that extra step helps deepen understanding and allows us to eventually get those questions answered to broaden our knowledge. If we don't have any interest in the question, the answer's value depletes.
Back to top Go down
Kneph
Ara(Altar)
Kneph

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 1:13 am

Well said Maya. Very Happy

So, if we can manipulate our EM field, can we manipulate the field of other people/objects? On another plane perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 1:16 am

How do we do that varies on the person. What generates the energy is largely scientific anyways.

to a certain extent we can manipulate inanimate matter. But we can barely influence the EMF of a living creature unless it was weak or the energies were intermingling for varied amount of purposes and reasons. On another plane we could, but not any of the entities there or not so much. Plus the higher the plane the different the energy is there. In our world it is largely EM radiation
Back to top Go down
Kneph
Ara(Altar)
Kneph

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 1:22 am

hmm. interesting.
but how is manipulating the elements (adhd moment: Can we manipulate the element of Spirit?) possible with EMF?
Back to top Go down
Tatanial Kayhon
Aghama
Tatanial Kayhon

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 1:23 am

Spirit is not exactly an element, but is within all elements. Spirit is pure energy.
Back to top Go down
Kneph
Ara(Altar)
Kneph

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 1:25 am

that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 1:28 am

All matter is subject to energy. Water is sensitive to magnetism, Fire to a certain extent is due to its plasma/light emitting gas based nature. Earth which is practically any solid is also effected by magnetism and gravity (apparently gravity can be created I have never observed people doing so). Aero is pretty easy as it can be manipulated by a multitude of things. The energies we emit not only EM can manipulate all the above with appropriate skill. However most people don't get beyond to moving a leaf through a bowl or pond of water ot bending a flame. the real advanced manipulators are virtually inexistant currently or refuse to reveal it or not able to do it on will. I have observed psychokinesis in advanced manuevers before.

Spirit energy is already being manipulated by applying it to any other matter or energy.
Back to top Go down
Kneph
Ara(Altar)
Kneph

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 1:30 am

i take it it takes a lot of training to become even a beginner at psychokinesis?
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 1:33 am

Pretty much. I have noticed those with beyond minor abilities have a more evolved understanding of the universe and its working. That is apparently not transferrable. Usually apparently achieved by deep thought and retroflection. Those in history who were capable of flight, godly miracles were apparently enlightened or close to or near ascension.
Back to top Go down
Kneph
Ara(Altar)
Kneph

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 1:34 am

ascension?
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 1:40 am

Much like the stargate idea if you have ever watched it, is a point when a person reaches full understanding of the universe and the workings, nature of it all and is then able to become pure energy and reach another form of existence/plane/dimension such people who achieved ascension are some christian saints, The Buddha, Some hindu saints, Judaic people like Enoch, Jesus ascended after death. Ascension usually happens while alive but can happen after death. some see it as an alternative to death, like a shortcut into heaven by christian terms.
Back to top Go down
Kneph
Ara(Altar)
Kneph

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 1:42 am

holy carp i actually almost used stargate as an analogy a while back in another thread.
can you ascend without realizing it? and sounds a bit like nirvana.
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 1:45 am

To us buddhist Nirvana is ascension or enlightenment. All buddhas and bodhisattvas have undergone ascension. Only Buddhas undergone complete ascension. Bodhisattvas forgo complete ascension until all other beings ascend as well.

No you cannot. That is rather conflicting as not knowing is ignorance, ascension has to evolve super awareness in the utter sense. Although it maybe possible soon as one of the arguments of 2012 is a forced ascension on everyone throughout the universe, read or not.
Back to top Go down
Tatanial Kayhon
Aghama
Tatanial Kayhon

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 1:49 am

I agree with Bodhi here, as Ascension is obtained by pure spiritual and physical merging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale   Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Walking on & parting water is no joke. Somehow I did something like it on a smaller scale
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magick Entwined :: The Central hub :: General Chat-
Jump to: