Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Joshua Maverick enters the stage

Go down 
+5
Tatanial Kayhon
Mextli
Stardancer
Bodhisattva
JoshuaMaverick
9 posters
AuthorMessage
JoshuaMaverick
Ara(Altar)
JoshuaMaverick

Joshua Maverick enters the stage Empty
PostSubject: Joshua Maverick enters the stage   Joshua Maverick enters the stage Icon_minitime1December 6th 2010, 12:23 pm

Greetings my brothers and sister!

My name is Joshua Maverick, Spellcaster and Ritual designer of the Gathering - Sweden. I have been involved in many magical practises for many years, now I am mastering the arts of Tantric Manifestation. My reasons for coming here are to share my knowledge as well as learn from you all. I hope I will be fruitful in this endeavour. If you have any questions about me feel free to ask.

Take care and walk in the paths of light!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/tantricmanifestation/home
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Maverick enters the stage   Joshua Maverick enters the stage Icon_minitime1December 6th 2010, 12:26 pm

Salutations Joshua Maverick!

I'm glad to see more experienced people like yourself coming to join us. Here in our bastion of information and exchange I'm sure both ends will benefit quite significantly.

Kahli-Phe.
Back to top Go down
Stardancer
Ara(Altar)
Stardancer

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Maverick enters the stage   Joshua Maverick enters the stage Icon_minitime1December 6th 2010, 12:36 pm

Welcome to our family JM! I'll probably pick apart your brain sometime soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Mextli
Ara(Altar)

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Maverick enters the stage   Joshua Maverick enters the stage Icon_minitime1December 6th 2010, 3:48 pm

hey welcome joshua maverick looks like you started off with a good beginning here on the forum kudos.
Back to top Go down
Tatanial Kayhon
Aghama
Tatanial Kayhon

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Maverick enters the stage   Joshua Maverick enters the stage Icon_minitime1December 6th 2010, 3:50 pm

Welcome to our family and home JM! iti s wonderus to have you here among us!
Back to top Go down
https://magickentwined.forumotion.com
JDraga
Ara(Altar)
JDraga

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Maverick enters the stage   Joshua Maverick enters the stage Icon_minitime1December 6th 2010, 11:00 pm

Welcome to our family Joshua Maverick. I can't wait to learn from you.
Back to top Go down
evilwitch
Ara(Altar)

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Maverick enters the stage   Joshua Maverick enters the stage Icon_minitime1December 7th 2010, 5:33 am

Welcome, Joshua. Can't wait 2 learn something from you!!! What kind of ritual do u like? Oh,please share with me some of your spell,ok? I'm doing research on spell all around the world. Thanks,ya XD
Back to top Go down
jean
Uninitiated
jean

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Maverick enters the stage   Joshua Maverick enters the stage Icon_minitime1December 8th 2010, 1:55 am

Welcome!

I for one will enjoy learning from your vast knowledge and experience!
Back to top Go down
Domina_Umbra
Algoma(Valley of Flowers)
Domina_Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Maverick enters the stage   Joshua Maverick enters the stage Icon_minitime1December 21st 2010, 12:00 am

Welcome brother Joshua Maverick!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
JoshuaMaverick
Ara(Altar)
JoshuaMaverick

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Maverick enters the stage   Joshua Maverick enters the stage Icon_minitime1December 27th 2010, 8:36 am

Thank you for the warm greeting I have received on this website. It is much needed during these cold and dark months of the year. As you may know I am from Sweden, a quite cold place where not many witches live or practise. That is why on-line gatherings such as this is a much welcomed aspect. We are a fellowship of brothers, sisters and all in between and need to look after eachother and give aid whenever asked for it.

Take care and happy holidays!

If anyone wants to chat with me please add me on Skype: TantricManifestation
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/tantricmanifestation/home
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Maverick enters the stage   Joshua Maverick enters the stage Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Joshua Maverick enters the stage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magick Entwined :: The Central hub :: Pleasantries-
Jump to: