Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

H Willow Moon's Introduction

Go down 
+3
Tiger-eye
Mextli
Bodhisattva
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

H Willow Moon's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: H Willow Moon's Introduction   H Willow Moon's Introduction Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2010, 2:11 pm

Merry Meet, My name is Holly but often refered to as Willow Moon. I have come to learn and share the love of our craft. I have had a winding journey one that has lead me right to this moment. I'm not a giant computer person so I may not be here often as a hike down the street or climb on to top is much more prefered. I'd like to expand my rituals a little bit since I come from a small community in the Bible belt . Warmest of Wishes my new found friends.
Blessed BE
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: H Willow Moon's Introduction   H Willow Moon's Introduction Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2010, 2:13 pm

Welcome H Willow Moon!

I certainly hope you don't mind I fixed up your post so you have your own topiic Smile. Ah it is very much better we get in tune with nature than sit here infront of our screens though. I try to remember that sometimes thats hard here in this city. I certainly hope we will be able to diversify your rituals. Enjoy your stay with us.
Back to top Go down
Mextli
Ara(Altar)

PostSubject: Re: H Willow Moon's Introduction   H Willow Moon's Introduction Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2010, 2:28 pm

welcome cheers willow moon

our home is now also yours Cool
Back to top Go down
Tiger-eye
Ara(Altar)
Tiger-eye

PostSubject: Re: H Willow Moon's Introduction   H Willow Moon's Introduction Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2010, 3:27 pm

YAY!!! now u have your own topic willow, welcome Razz
Back to top Go down
JDraga
Ara(Altar)
JDraga

PostSubject: Re: H Willow Moon's Introduction   H Willow Moon's Introduction Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2010, 4:06 pm

Welcome Willow Moon to our family. I hope to learn about your journay which has led you here.
Back to top Go down
Astaroth Uriel
Ara(Altar)

PostSubject: Re: H Willow Moon's Introduction   H Willow Moon's Introduction Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2010, 4:47 pm

Welcome Willow Moon. I look foward to many discussions with you Smile.
Back to top Go down
jean
Uninitiated
jean

PostSubject: Re: H Willow Moon's Introduction   H Willow Moon's Introduction Icon_minitime1December 8th 2010, 2:02 am

Welcome!

Ahhhhh nature! now THAT is my path....my religion! I wish I can get away from the big city more......you are very lucky to have the best church ever at your doorstep! LOL!

again welcome...hopefully we can talk gardening!
Back to top Go down
Stardancer
Ara(Altar)
Stardancer

PostSubject: Re: H Willow Moon's Introduction   H Willow Moon's Introduction Icon_minitime1December 19th 2010, 1:19 pm

Welcome Willow moon Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H Willow Moon's Introduction   H Willow Moon's Introduction Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

H Willow Moon's Introduction
Page 1 of 1