Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Changes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JDraga
Ara(Altar)
JDraga

Changes Empty
PostSubject: Changes   Changes Icon_minitime1November 25th 2010, 5:50 am

I feel like I have taken a step in the right direction tonight. All I can hear is nature inside my head. My mom said that I am crazy because she couldn't hear anything. I asked one of the few people I know what it could mean and they said I am open. Before something like this would have thrown me off but now I welcome everything from sounds to dreams. Has anybody else experienced this? Are the changes happening good? Sorry about the questions but they are just a few that are racing through my mind.
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes   Changes Icon_minitime1November 25th 2010, 10:55 am

Sounds perfectly fine to me. But if you care to elaborate as to what you are hearing? Seems relatively amazing that you can hear nature. I haven't heard of anyone hearing nature but I've heard of people who are able to hear other things like UFOs, angels, demons, and so on. I'm assuming from earlier that I told you that you were evolving as a result of meditation you must have tripped the channeling point fairly early. But now comes to time if this is indeed a result of evolution you must learn to control it cause such things have been known to drive one mad.
Back to top Go down
JDraga
Ara(Altar)
JDraga

Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes   Changes Icon_minitime1November 25th 2010, 3:29 pm

To elaborate on the nature sounds I was hearing it started off as the wind then it became crickets and the sounds you would hear in a forest. It stopped after about an hour.
Back to top Go down
Astaroth Uriel
Ara(Altar)

Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes   Changes Icon_minitime1November 25th 2010, 4:12 pm

You probably formed a connection with the biological life near you and as a result could hear certain things. It isn't that all unusuall as I sometimes hear the murmurs of what I believe to be angelic beings. Otherwise Bodhi Is generally correct. You are probably indeed starting to learn to channel things or maybe even learning to use clairaudience.
Back to top Go down
Mextli
Ara(Altar)

Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes   Changes Icon_minitime1November 25th 2010, 5:38 pm

dito to those two
Back to top Go down
JDraga
Ara(Altar)
JDraga

Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes   Changes Icon_minitime1November 26th 2010, 3:56 am

After I stopped hearing the sounds of nature I had the worst headache. Bodhi am I evolving as a result of meditation at a normal rate?
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes   Changes Icon_minitime1November 26th 2010, 9:34 am

I'm not too sure. It is possible. Or you are opening up particular abilities in you that you aren't ready for just quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Stardancer
Ara(Altar)
Stardancer

Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes   Changes Icon_minitime1November 26th 2010, 7:36 pm

Hear nature? I wish I had that kind of ability! You are quite lucky to being going through so many things Jdraga
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes   Changes Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magick Entwined :: The Central hub :: Personal announcements.-
Jump to: