Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Hello:3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AliceintheSkyes
Uninitiated

Hello:3 Empty
PostSubject: Hello:3   Hello:3 Icon_minitime1August 12th 2013, 1:18 pm

Hello everyone. My name is AliceintheSkyes, you can call me Alice or Ali:) I'm 19 years old. I guess I should explain why I've join ME.

I am of Choctaw decent, and my mother was an active shaman. She taught me and my brother as much as she could. However, she did not get far, because when I was 16, she died. For the past three years, I've been trying to teach myself, but I haven't gotten very far. I hope to learn and grow more because of this community. If I can help in anyway, I will try. As far as beliefs go, I follow a very wide path. Though shamanism has been my main concern, I've also looked into different magicks and beliefs. Most recently, I've been involved with Tulpas, OBEs, and Astral flying.

Things I like to do are reading, writing, singing, and hanging out with people I care about and can learn from. Sorry if this intro was a little long, but I look forward to meeting everyone:)
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Hello:3   Hello:3 Icon_minitime1August 13th 2013, 1:46 am

Welcome Aliceintheskyes!

I hope you find what you're looking for here! Don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have concerning your interests, we will do our best to answer them.
Back to top Go down
AliceintheSkyes
Uninitiated

PostSubject: Re: Hello:3   Hello:3 Icon_minitime1August 14th 2013, 2:02 am

Thank you Bodhisattua!
Back to top Go down
Domina_Umbra
Algoma(Valley of Flowers)
Domina_Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Hello:3   Hello:3 Icon_minitime1September 4th 2013, 10:55 pm

Welcome AliceintheSkyes and may your knowledge and spirit grow more with us!. cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello:3   Hello:3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hello:3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magick Entwined :: The Central hub :: Pleasantries-
Jump to: