Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

stratospherestar

Go down 
+2
Tatanial Kayhon
stratospherestar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stratospherestar
Ara(Altar)

stratospherestar Empty
PostSubject: stratospherestar   stratospherestar Icon_minitime1February 15th 2012, 7:28 pm

I'm really sorry for not posting here first I got too wrapped up in browsing the other posts and had posted to the one I did through impulse, I'm not too sure how to introduce myself, but I can start by saying that I am really into dream interpretation/ analysis, I believe that every dream symbolizes something and guides my behavior for a specific purpose they've recently allowed me to connect with other people that have the same views about dreams and the abstract. In terms of magick? I'm not sure what to call myself, I feel as though I was an archer or a monk or something with a fragment of spiritual energy in the my past life all I see is a wanderer though so maybe just that, maybe not like what I've given but I have some fraction of power, my hopes are just to understand this all and to just learn about myself and what I see. So in regards to power I think feelings, thoughts, and dreams are a large basis of what I have. My dreams can move me emotionally when I wake up and start my day, everything has this effect on me. Sometimes my dreams and my feelings don't add up, and then I feel as though i should go with the flow and have faith that everything will turn out alright. Sometimes I feel like I can become a prisoner to my thoughts too and am not sure if this is necessarily a bad thing, prisoner is a strong term to use but I don't think it's always negative. In regards to thoughts I can read people really well, by even a single glance and can tell what they're thinking. It shapes how I act towards them. Sometimes I can think or imagine certain scenarios playing out in my mind and they come true. Mostly if it pertains to myself, but there are some instances that involve other people. A huge issue with this is the overlapping of the feelings and the thoughts I have no idea what to follow when this happens, as both guide my behavior. I also think my abilities have something to do with water, and the moon; as the cycles of the moon influence my abilities, they're almost cyclical in this sense. With water I see pulses when I shut my eyes and they calm me down. In regards to dreams I'm not sure how these occur (like in cyclical sense) but I don't necessarily want to control them, I just need help in interpreting them as the internet offers too much information and I can't make sense of it at times. I hope this was an appropriate enough introduction.
Back to top Go down
Tatanial Kayhon
Aghama
Tatanial Kayhon

stratospherestar Empty
PostSubject: Re: stratospherestar   stratospherestar Icon_minitime1February 15th 2012, 7:40 pm

Greetings and Welcome Stratosphere! It is wonderful to have you join our family! May you find a home, a family, and the answers you seek, and also, may your wisdom join ours!
Back to top Go down
https://magickentwined.forumotion.com
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

stratospherestar Empty
PostSubject: Re: stratospherestar   stratospherestar Icon_minitime1February 15th 2012, 8:20 pm

Welcome stratospherestar.

I do hope you find what you seek here, undoubtly we've been ice frozen in progress lately but much of us still watch from the sidelines. I certainly can help you with dream interpretation, as I have no doubt you've seen some of my work so far on others. Hope to see you around Smile.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Ara(Altar)
Obelisk

stratospherestar Empty
PostSubject: Re: stratospherestar   stratospherestar Icon_minitime1February 15th 2012, 9:45 pm

Merry meet and welcome to Magick Entwined, I hope you enjoy your time with us.

It`s a great place with wonderful people and I look forward to seeing you on the forum.
Back to top Go down
stratospherestar
Ara(Altar)

stratospherestar Empty
PostSubject: Re: stratospherestar   stratospherestar Icon_minitime1February 16th 2012, 1:43 am

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone I really appreciate it Smile
Back to top Go down
Domina_Umbra
Algoma(Valley of Flowers)
Domina_Umbra

stratospherestar Empty
PostSubject: Re: stratospherestar   stratospherestar Icon_minitime1February 18th 2012, 9:32 pm

Welcome to our magical family Stratospherestar , hope you find the answers you were seeking here... Smile
Back to top Go down
Ravens_Flame
Ara(Altar)
Ravens_Flame

stratospherestar Empty
PostSubject: Re: stratospherestar   stratospherestar Icon_minitime1March 13th 2012, 7:58 am

Welcome, hope to read your posts soon! xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

stratospherestar Empty
PostSubject: Re: stratospherestar   stratospherestar Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

stratospherestar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magick Entwined :: The Central hub :: Pleasantries-
Jump to: