Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Hello Founder here.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatanial Kayhon
Aghama
Tatanial Kayhon

Hello Founder here. Empty
PostSubject: Hello Founder here.   Hello Founder here. Icon_minitime1September 26th 2010, 3:24 am

Hello Everyone, I am Tatanial Kayhon, but you can call me TK or Tat. I am the founder and Co-creator of "The Magick Entwined". I am 19 years old, and have been practicing Magick for 9 years. I have been down many paths, and alot of them are ignorant to the forces of Magick. Magick is all things, all energy it is night white or black good or evil, it just is. This is why I made this site, to unify all practitioners and hopefuls under that belief, wether you are a White witch or a Dark witch, we are all the same, and we use the same.
Back to top Go down
https://magickentwined.forumotion.com
Tara
Uninitiated
Tara

PostSubject: Re: Hello Founder here.   Hello Founder here. Icon_minitime1November 10th 2010, 4:28 pm

Welcome to the forum, TK. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Domina_Umbra
Algoma(Valley of Flowers)
Domina_Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Hello Founder here.   Hello Founder here. Icon_minitime1November 10th 2010, 5:14 pm

Welcome and thanks to you, we are united! even we are all different, we share the same purpose in life, the energy of the same source, universe.
Back to top Go down
Frater S A
Ara(Altar)
Frater S A

PostSubject: Re: Hello Founder here.   Hello Founder here. Icon_minitime1November 11th 2010, 4:23 pm

Hi Tat! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.theoccultportal.smfnew.com/index.php?action=forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Founder here.   Hello Founder here. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hello Founder here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magick Entwined :: The Central hub :: Pleasantries-
Jump to: