Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

My absence.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kneph
Ara(Altar)
Kneph

My absence.  Empty
PostSubject: My absence.    My absence.  Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2011, 1:44 am

HEY! So i haven't been online in a looooooooooooooong time. Thus, i now present my sincerest apologies.
However, i really do hope not to let this happen again (though most certainly it will). Though should i find myself going on an extended leave, i shall warn everyone. Hopefully i can spend time on this site more. I absolutely love adore worship adore this little pie slice of the Internet.

Very Happy,
Kneph Benoit.
Back to top Go down
Maya101
Ara(Altar)
Maya101

My absence.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence.    My absence.  Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2011, 1:54 am

Hey. I'm glad your back on. You don't have to apologize. I'm sure we all know how life gets really busy. I haven't been able to go on as I would have liked lately either. School and sports have been taking a lot of my time, but I am planning on going on this site much more during the summer. I hope to see you on here a lot. I adore this "pie slice" too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kneph
Ara(Altar)
Kneph

My absence.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence.    My absence.  Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2011, 1:57 am

Hey Maya! I'm coming down south to visit in a few weeks actually. i forgot to mention. I can't wait to see you.
Back to top Go down
Maya101
Ara(Altar)
Maya101

My absence.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence.    My absence.  Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2011, 2:06 am

cheers Yayyyy!! I miss you so much!! I haven't seen you since you moved!! I can't wait either. Hopefully, we'll have tons of time to hang out.
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

My absence.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence.    My absence.  Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2011, 1:56 pm

Welcome back! Im still trying to find time in my busy schedule too! Have no fear there is plenty of time in the summer though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My absence.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence.    My absence.  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

My absence.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magick Entwined :: The Central hub :: General Chat-
Jump to: