Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Friday the 13th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tarra
Ara(Altar)
tarra

Friday the 13th Empty
PostSubject: Friday the 13th   Friday the 13th Icon_minitime1May 13th 2011, 11:45 pm

Hey there everyone! Today is Friday the 13th of May. Some people think its a bad luck day. I don't really think so, it seems like a normal day to me. What do you think? Smile
Back to top Go down
Maya101
Ara(Altar)
Maya101

Friday the 13th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th   Friday the 13th Icon_minitime1May 14th 2011, 1:15 am

I think it's a normal day. Some superstitions are just that... superstitions...
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

Friday the 13th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th   Friday the 13th Icon_minitime1May 17th 2011, 12:00 pm

Friday the 13th. It in itself being bad luck stems from multiple amusing belief systems. However the number in its own significance means many things. But one usually has to take into account the number of the month and year for more appropriate reverence. However one of the most common sources of the apparent bad luck of 13 is that the ministry of Jesus collapses under this number eventually. The templars were massacred on a friday 13th in france few hundred years ago. 13 crystal skulls of the mayans also rings clear in some minds.

For me its a day of rather normal but minor syncrhoncities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friday the 13th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th   Friday the 13th Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magick Entwined :: The Central hub :: General Chat-
Jump to: