Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Truths for Mature Humans

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Algoma(Valley of Flowers)
Nyx

Truths for Mature Humans Empty
PostSubject: Truths for Mature Humans   Truths for Mature Humans Icon_minitime1March 15th 2011, 4:57 pm

Truths For Mature Humans

1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.

5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

6. Was learning cursive really necessary?

7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.

9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.

10. Bad decisions make good stories.

11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.

12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.

13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.

14. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.

16. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Beer and cocktails than Kay.

17. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.

18. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

19. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?

20. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!

21. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.

22. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.

23. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time!

24. The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974.

That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.
Back to top Go down
Ravens_Flame
Ara(Altar)
Ravens_Flame

PostSubject: Re: Truths for Mature Humans   Truths for Mature Humans Icon_minitime1March 15th 2011, 5:16 pm

hahahahahahahahahaha *takes breath* hahahahahaha oh god i do so many of those things!
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Truths for Mature Humans   Truths for Mature Humans Icon_minitime1March 15th 2011, 5:19 pm

Nyx wrote:
Truths For Mature Humans
23. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time!

This one brings tears to my eyes I'm laughing so hard...lol
Back to top Go down
Ravens_Flame
Ara(Altar)
Ravens_Flame

PostSubject: Re: Truths for Mature Humans   Truths for Mature Humans Icon_minitime1March 15th 2011, 5:45 pm

Nyx wrote:
Truths For Mature Humans

24. The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974.

That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.

this one made me chuckle the most x
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Truths for Mature Humans   Truths for Mature Humans Icon_minitime1March 15th 2011, 7:22 pm

Well, perhaps 24 they knew the next generation was important...(playing the logical but least likely side) Or the place where the hurt the most. After all the Brain does not have pain receptors. Although Helmets have been employed for far longer I just reckon it'd be more efficient in different ways not to use it in a simple sports game, until it became more increasingly aggressive.

As for Kay jewellers, I think they ment "Kay" as in the letter lol. Unless you are French Kissing then it''d be "Every kiss begins with F (Ef)" But that would be a feeder for another word.

Overally very entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Truths for Mature Humans   Truths for Mature Humans Icon_minitime1March 16th 2011, 10:13 am

lol. #13....happens every day at work.
Back to top Go down
tarra
Ara(Altar)
tarra

PostSubject: Re: Truths for Mature Humans   Truths for Mature Humans Icon_minitime1March 21st 2011, 12:33 am

XD omg! i peed a little there!
Back to top Go down
Maya101
Ara(Altar)
Maya101

PostSubject: Re: Truths for Mature Humans   Truths for Mature Humans Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2011, 12:06 am

Wow!!! That was halarious!! I especially agree with #23!!!
Back to top Go down
Ravens_Flame
Ara(Altar)
Ravens_Flame

PostSubject: Re: Truths for Mature Humans   Truths for Mature Humans Icon_minitime1March 23rd 2011, 12:53 pm

Hahahahahahaha! I think Tarra should win an award for best reaction to a post ever hehehehehe xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truths for Mature Humans   Truths for Mature Humans Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Truths for Mature Humans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magick Entwined :: The Central hub :: General Chat-
Jump to: