Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

my rants and off topic posts.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kneph
Ara(Altar)
Kneph

my rants and off topic posts.  Empty
PostSubject: my rants and off topic posts.    my rants and off topic posts.  Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 4:44 pm

So... i have the tendency to get off topic a lot on posts, so i decided that all my off topic posts shall go here, which shall indicate with a footer on my other posts.
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: my rants and off topic posts.    my rants and off topic posts.  Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 4:49 pm

Very well.
Back to top Go down
Kneph
Ara(Altar)
Kneph

PostSubject: Re: my rants and off topic posts.    my rants and off topic posts.  Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 4:55 pm

[off topic from post: "walking on and parting water..."]

So it's taxing to create a poltergeist or something of the sort, sort of like a hommunculous?
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: my rants and off topic posts.    my rants and off topic posts.  Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 5:38 pm

Taxing yes, it saps power from you as its master to sustain itself. ITs another description yes but some people consider that separate.
Back to top Go down
Kneph
Ara(Altar)
Kneph

PostSubject: Energy   my rants and off topic posts.  Icon_minitime1December 21st 2011, 6:26 am

again, i have no idea where to place this.

Apparently, I can feel the difference between positive and negative energy, but nothing else.
I guess my question is:
Are there different types of energy that an empath like myself can feel? (stupid question probably)
and how can I learn to distinguish them?

Thanks
Kneph Benoit
and
Charla
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: my rants and off topic posts.    my rants and off topic posts.  Icon_minitime1December 21st 2011, 11:35 am

There are an infinite amount of different energies we can harness. The ones we name are the one's we most often use or at least apply umbrella terms to them.

To distinguish them takes practice. The person observing them is the one who will peronify them in their respective types. Some may describe the same energy as negative and natural, others may say positive and substantive. In reality it takes much practice to help differentiate the energies, some advanced sensitives still cannot always discern them, as there are so many. But the best way is to create the energies yourself out of your own energy. Create, transmute, or synthesize different energies will help you attune to the ones you are playing with. Hopefully the ones you practice with should share similarities to the energies that are around us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my rants and off topic posts.    my rants and off topic posts.  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

my rants and off topic posts.
Page 1 of 1