Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Merry Meet Everyone:Introduction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deb
Uninitiated

Merry Meet Everyone:Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Merry Meet Everyone:Introduction   Merry Meet Everyone:Introduction Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 3:52 pm

Hello,My name is Deborah I go by Deb I am 40 years old and I am Eckltic, SolitaryWiccan-Witch-I have been practicing or about 8 years know and still learning alot; I am happy to get to
know everyone .It is also a priviledge to be able to study at theUniversity....Thank You so Much and Blessed Be....Deb study Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tatanial Kayhon
Aghama
Tatanial Kayhon

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet Everyone:Introduction   Merry Meet Everyone:Introduction Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 4:40 pm

Welcome Deb! So wonderful to have you here with us! As soon as you send me the application, we will get right on approving you!

Many Blessings,

TK<3
Back to top Go down
https://magickentwined.forumotion.com
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet Everyone:Introduction   Merry Meet Everyone:Introduction Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 4:41 pm

Welcome to our home Deb.

We will be most pleased to have you socialize with us and I look foward to seeing you at the university.
Back to top Go down
Astaroth Uriel
Ara(Altar)

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet Everyone:Introduction   Merry Meet Everyone:Introduction Icon_minitime1January 24th 2011, 2:54 pm

Welcome home to the forum Deb, you will enjoy your stay I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Mextli
Ara(Altar)

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet Everyone:Introduction   Merry Meet Everyone:Introduction Icon_minitime1January 29th 2011, 11:37 pm

welcome deb good to know alot of people are still studying even with alot of experience
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet Everyone:Introduction   Merry Meet Everyone:Introduction Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Merry Meet Everyone:Introduction
Page 1 of 1