Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

so i did somthing dumb and need objective opions

Go down 
+3
Frater S A
Bodhisattva
jslater
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jslater
Uninitiated

so i did somthing dumb and need objective opions Empty
PostSubject: so i did somthing dumb and need objective opions   so i did somthing dumb and need objective opions Icon_minitime1January 19th 2011, 8:09 pm

so ive had this female friend for the past 25yrs. this weekend we got together and drinking it was just like old times, it was great. then she, without getting into any detail because i think we all know where this is going, said somethings. i said "no things could get weird" "we have been drinking and we might feel wrong about tomorrow"....etc. in my defense i was trying to do the "good guy" thing, however, the story heads to its rightly assumed end of the night. the next day i get a text message saying everthing is cool and nothing has changed. the day after we talk like normal. now nothing all contact has been stopped. i can tell she started feeling weird, maybe not so much about what happened, but how she acted.......i cant keep calling her but i cant cut ties with her....maybe i just needed to vent to people who dont know us.....but opions are very much welcome
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: so i did somthing dumb and need objective opions   so i did somthing dumb and need objective opions Icon_minitime1January 19th 2011, 10:38 pm

Ah I hate situations like these.

I've had a few similar occasions and having the same result. Usually what happens next depends on the maturity levels of both parties. Well in which case Im going to assume you dont feel that much different, then I must guess that she is having massively conflicting emotions that are most likely were preliminary and underlying after all why do we have friends if we didn't like them for some reason anyways? But she will definitly need some space and should come around to talking to you again, the outcome of that engagement will depend on the both of you. Hopefully for the better. As I would know things might be better than ever, the same, or worse. It isn't exactly a event to take too lightly.I have both strengthened and destroyed friendships over the same thing. I hope it all goes good with you

Last edited by Bodhisattva on January 19th 2011, 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jslater
Uninitiated

PostSubject: Re: so i did somthing dumb and need objective opions   so i did somthing dumb and need objective opions Icon_minitime1January 19th 2011, 10:53 pm

thanks i hope your right i would hate a friendship to end over this
Back to top Go down
Frater S A
Ara(Altar)
Frater S A

PostSubject: Re: so i did somthing dumb and need objective opions   so i did somthing dumb and need objective opions Icon_minitime1January 19th 2011, 11:08 pm

That is a tough situation! I wish you the best and hope that all goes good and your friendship stays strong!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theoccultportal.smfnew.com/index.php?action=forum
Stardancer
Ara(Altar)
Stardancer

PostSubject: Re: so i did somthing dumb and need objective opions   so i did somthing dumb and need objective opions Icon_minitime1January 20th 2011, 3:02 pm

Aww that really sucks >_<. I wouldn't know what to do in either situation. try calling her in a week and see how she is
Back to top Go down
tarra
Ara(Altar)
tarra

PostSubject: Re: so i did somthing dumb and need objective opions   so i did somthing dumb and need objective opions Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2011, 10:41 pm

I have been in a similar situation (still sort of am), and sometimes you need to give it time. If the friendship is strong it will go back to normal. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Domina_Umbra
Algoma(Valley of Flowers)
Domina_Umbra

PostSubject: Re: so i did somthing dumb and need objective opions   so i did somthing dumb and need objective opions Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 9:49 pm

Wise advices! I would say the same, give the time and space she needs, wish the best of luck for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so i did somthing dumb and need objective opions   so i did somthing dumb and need objective opions Icon_minitime1January 24th 2011, 2:01 pm

If she feels guilty and wants to cut ties, you need to respect that. I'm very cynical, and don't buy the "good girl/boy" line; if you were really a responsible adult, YOU wouldn't have let it get to that point. I don't see drunkeness as an excuse for anything, if you can't control yourself, don't drink. You don't need to cut ties with her, she's already cut the ties. Trying to force her to still be friends when she doesn't want to be is creepy and stalkerish and petty. Sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear, its just my opinion on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Astaroth Uriel
Ara(Altar)

PostSubject: Re: so i did somthing dumb and need objective opions   so i did somthing dumb and need objective opions Icon_minitime1January 24th 2011, 2:57 pm

I must agree with Ailyn.

At the moment it would appear you are no longer in control, she is. Trying to contact her may push her away indefinitely. But I certainly hope this doesn't destroy your friendship, if she is a real friend she will eventually come around when she wants to.
Back to top Go down
jslater
Uninitiated

PostSubject: Re: so i did somthing dumb and need objective opions   so i did somthing dumb and need objective opions Icon_minitime1February 8th 2011, 4:42 pm

quick up date for people who took interset,,,,things went back to normal.....it happened again....and things seem ok......this could just be the weirdest love conection ever (rule 14 strigs are AWALYS attached)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so i did somthing dumb and need objective opions   so i did somthing dumb and need objective opions Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

so i did somthing dumb and need objective opions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magick Entwined :: The Central hub :: General Chat-
Jump to: