Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Witchcraft Youtube Show

Go down 
+2
JDraga
JoshuaMaverick
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JoshuaMaverick
Ara(Altar)
JoshuaMaverick

Witchcraft Youtube Show Empty
PostSubject: Witchcraft Youtube Show   Witchcraft Youtube Show Icon_minitime1December 7th 2010, 2:26 pm

Later this year or perhaps early next year I will start a series of video lectures on youtube where I will discuss my views on all things magical. This will be done from a strictly personal point of view as well as the view of one that practises Tantric Manifestation and some of the Black Arts. I am hoping to be able to put one up before the end of this year but I am rather preoccupied when it comes to magic, career and my personal life. I will however let you all know when I have posted the first video and I would be very honoured if you would grant me a few comments and remarks on the videos.

I would also be very honoured if you would here and now give me suggestions on what to discuss, topics that you think would be interesting to know about. This can be topics that are interesting both for novice spellcasters and advanced spellcasters. However it will turn out I can promise you a exiting show where lectures will be mixed with live rituals and allot of magic.

Let me know what you think!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/tantricmanifestation/home
JDraga
Ara(Altar)
JDraga

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft Youtube Show   Witchcraft Youtube Show Icon_minitime1December 7th 2010, 5:33 pm

I can't wait to watch your videos when they are posted on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft Youtube Show   Witchcraft Youtube Show Icon_minitime1December 7th 2010, 5:44 pm

Sounds like quite the interesting proposition to make a internet show or is it web cast do they call it? I\m not too sure. Either way it is a grand idea.

As for pointers onto talk about it would depend on how yo plan to structure your show further. But i would have many reccomendations towards them but that should only come episode by episode for it is not a simple subject matter as we see evident in mainstream TV shows. But I suppose one could talk about generalities then get into specifics as the show begins to progress and cover certain topics.
Back to top Go down
Tatanial Kayhon
Aghama
Tatanial Kayhon

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft Youtube Show   Witchcraft Youtube Show Icon_minitime1December 7th 2010, 8:17 pm

Indeed, it would all depend on the direction you wish to bring it.
Back to top Go down
https://magickentwined.forumotion.com
JoshuaMaverick
Ara(Altar)
JoshuaMaverick

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft Youtube Show   Witchcraft Youtube Show Icon_minitime1December 8th 2010, 11:07 am

The exact detailed structure of the web-series is not set just yet. However it will likely be 15 minute lectures on subjects related to magic, witchcraft, spells and rituals. There will also be 'specials' where instructions to how to cast a specific spell and so on will be carried out. Sort of like a cooking show but for spells, haha. I'm the Martha Stewart of magic. If this all goes well and we get a few viewers we may also do live broadcasts of spellcasting and so on. Perhaps even a bit of audience participation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/tantricmanifestation/home
Stardancer
Ara(Altar)
Stardancer

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft Youtube Show   Witchcraft Youtube Show Icon_minitime1December 8th 2010, 1:48 pm

This is a great idea Very Happy I look foward to it.
Back to top Go down
dragon ryder
Uninitiated

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft Youtube Show   Witchcraft Youtube Show Icon_minitime1December 9th 2010, 3:47 am

I to think this is a great idea. I believe it could be a great teaching tool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft Youtube Show   Witchcraft Youtube Show Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Witchcraft Youtube Show
Page 1 of 1