Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch

Go down 
+4
Astaroth Uriel
Mextli
Bodhisattva
evilwitch
8 posters
AuthorMessage
evilwitch
Ara(Altar)

Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch Empty
PostSubject: Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch   Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch Icon_minitime1December 5th 2010, 6:28 am

Hey there,i'm a witch also,more correctly is a half-way witch. I lik 2 study about all kind of spell so if u know any spell,please share wif me. I specially lik ancient spell. Western or Eastern spell is fine wif me. Honestly, I can see ghost sometimes. The last time is i saw a white shadow in our school new toilet n then i'm sick 4 almost 1 month. Oh gosh,i'm alr get use with it. So want 2 knw about ghost thing,u can find me. Oh,i'm good in cursing also but is in a involuntary way! Believe or not? Depends on u. Glad 2 meet all of u XD
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch   Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch Icon_minitime1December 5th 2010, 9:12 am

Greetings evilwitch.

It is good that you are into studying magick. However I must point out there are alot of spells that fall under many different categories. most ancient spells however are lost to history. If I may ask, do you write your own? White shadow? Hmmm sounds like an ectoplasmic manifestation to me. But the pleasure is ours in regards to meeting you I'm sure =).

Kahli-phe.
Back to top Go down
Mextli
Ara(Altar)

PostSubject: Re: Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch   Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch Icon_minitime1December 5th 2010, 6:03 pm

hey there evilwitch

why evil? welcome though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Astaroth Uriel
Ara(Altar)

PostSubject: Re: Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch   Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch Icon_minitime1December 6th 2010, 10:51 am

Welcome Evilwitch.
Back to top Go down
Stardancer
Ara(Altar)
Stardancer

PostSubject: Re: Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch   Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch Icon_minitime1December 6th 2010, 12:29 pm

Hi and welcome! Whats with the interest in the dark stuff if I may ask?
Back to top Go down
evilwitch
Ara(Altar)

PostSubject: Re: Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch   Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch Icon_minitime1December 7th 2010, 5:43 am

Bodhisattwa,the ancient spell i study now is frm Taoisme,frm china. It is quite famous among Asia. Besides, I knw quite lot of dark spell from asia also,especially i knw quite lot of ritual frm those country around Thailand, Philippine, Indonesia, Myanmar...
Back to top Go down
evilwitch
Ara(Altar)

PostSubject: Re: Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch   Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch Icon_minitime1December 7th 2010, 5:44 am

Mextli, about why do i called myself a evilwitch becoz i more prefer study on dark magic.
Back to top Go down
Tatanial Kayhon
Aghama
Tatanial Kayhon

PostSubject: Re: Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch   Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch Icon_minitime1December 7th 2010, 5:51 am

Dark and evil are two very different things
Back to top Go down
https://magickentwined.forumotion.com
evilwitch
Ara(Altar)

PostSubject: Re: Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch   Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch Icon_minitime1December 7th 2010, 5:55 am

Stardancer,emm about a dark stuff u say, I would say I do a "doll". tis doll is lik small scarecrown n is use 2 make the ppl u hate into bad luck. Tis doll u need 2 put it in a box,it will be more effect if u put it in a box lik 'coffin', the material must be wood. Well,i hav one but i still haven't use it yet. If u r interest,send me a message i will tell u the whole procedure. This way 2 curse ppl is so effective one,trust me!!! haha...tis is juz one of my dark stuff. Mostly i don't use dark stuff but i do make some of it nt those dangerous one lah!
Back to top Go down
evilwitch
Ara(Altar)

PostSubject: Re: Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch   Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch Icon_minitime1December 7th 2010, 5:59 am

I research on dark things and prepare 4 evil purpose 2 those who try 2 mess with me!!! Mwahahaha...my own personality? Nt a good ppl but also nt a bad ppl. I join tis is 2 collect more spell from all around of world XD
Back to top Go down
Tatanial Kayhon
Aghama
Tatanial Kayhon

PostSubject: Re: Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch   Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch Icon_minitime1December 7th 2010, 6:02 am

Dark is the use of harmful magicks to make a justified means, where evil is going around harming others for no reason, but for the pure joy of it
Back to top Go down
evilwitch
Ara(Altar)

PostSubject: Re: Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch   Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch Icon_minitime1December 7th 2010, 9:22 am

I knw,well maybe i should think seriously about "evil". Still,thanks 4 ur concern
Back to top Go down
Tiger-eye
Ara(Altar)
Tiger-eye

PostSubject: Re: Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch   Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch Icon_minitime1December 7th 2010, 10:38 am

Welcome evilwitch!!
Back to top Go down
Tatanial Kayhon
Aghama
Tatanial Kayhon

PostSubject: Re: Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch   Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch Icon_minitime1December 7th 2010, 8:17 pm

My pleasure ^_^
Back to top Go down
evilwitch
Ara(Altar)

PostSubject: Re: Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch   Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch Icon_minitime1December 8th 2010, 6:34 am

Oh,if you don't want to call me,evilwitch. Then,you could also call me, Yuuko Ayuzawa(my true name). Yoroshiku onegai shimasu,thanks for all the welcoming Smile
Back to top Go down
Domina_Umbra
Algoma(Valley of Flowers)
Domina_Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch   Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch Icon_minitime1December 8th 2010, 11:47 am

Yuuko Ayuzawa Welcome!
I hope we get along well through here Very Happy
whats your favorite book author friend? mine is Konstantino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch   Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Half -way witch + in the process 2 learn be a evilwitch
Page 1 of 1