Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Introducing......................Me.

Go down 
+7
Tiger-eye
Mextli
Stardancer
Tatanial Kayhon
JDraga
Bodhisattva
Raine
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Raine
Uninitiated
Raine

Introducing......................Me. Empty
PostSubject: Introducing......................Me.   Introducing......................Me. Icon_minitime1November 26th 2010, 10:05 pm

[b][i]

Hello everyone,

I call myself Raine...because I love...........well, the rain. Wink, wink.

By my own definition, I am an American Agnostic Witch. I blend the Magical systems of The old Ancient ways with Appalachian Folk Magick, Hoodoo/Conjure and Shamanic Witchcraft. I have met alot of wonderful ppl on my path as well as some looneytunes, which I have no time or patience for.

One of my favorite sayings is by Z. Budapest: "A Witch that cannot hex, cannot heal". Wise words from a Wise Woman. Speaking of women, I'm a total Feminst....no...not man-hater, Feminst...big difference.

I''m a mom of two grown children and a grammy of two little ones, and have had a wonderful man by my side for the past 12 years.

I hope to meet alot of new friends and learn many new and exciting things from different belief systems and those who practice them.

Very Happy Raine
Back to top Go down
http://www.broomriders.ning.com
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Introducing......................Me.   Introducing......................Me. Icon_minitime1November 26th 2010, 10:14 pm

Welcome Raine!

I hope we will further enhance your magickal journey, as much you enchance ours Smile. Welcome to the family.
Back to top Go down
JDraga
Ara(Altar)
JDraga

PostSubject: Re: Introducing......................Me.   Introducing......................Me. Icon_minitime1November 26th 2010, 10:43 pm

Welcome Raine to the family.
Back to top Go down
Tatanial Kayhon
Aghama
Tatanial Kayhon

PostSubject: Re: Introducing......................Me.   Introducing......................Me. Icon_minitime1November 26th 2010, 11:00 pm

Greetings blessings and WELCOME! Raine, so wonderful to see you here! Woman rights and Equality is VERY important, and glad to see your not a man hating one! lol, if you said you were a Diannic Witch, I think all them men would have run to the hills! Haha. I quite agree with the hexing and the Healing....being a balance Witch myself, very wise, very wise Smile As well, you too, seem to be.

Oh I hear you about those loonytunes though lol, I knew a couple people who said "In my Coven, I finally grew my wings and claws, it was so painful, everyone had to hold me down as they burst out" *rolls eyes* Haha.

Well anyways, the forum is open to you, hope we can enrich you, as I know you shall enrich us!

Many Blessings!

TK!<3
Back to top Go down
https://magickentwined.forumotion.com
Stardancer
Ara(Altar)
Stardancer

PostSubject: Re: Introducing......................Me.   Introducing......................Me. Icon_minitime1November 27th 2010, 4:22 am

Many blessings Raine!

Good to have you with us! Looking foward to getting to know you better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mextli
Ara(Altar)

PostSubject: Re: Introducing......................Me.   Introducing......................Me. Icon_minitime1November 27th 2010, 2:49 pm

welcome to ME Raine!
Back to top Go down
Tiger-eye
Ara(Altar)
Tiger-eye

PostSubject: Re: Introducing......................Me.   Introducing......................Me. Icon_minitime1November 30th 2010, 1:48 pm

Guess I'm not the only one who loves dancing in the rain Razz Welcome to our family hun, and make yourself welcome!
Back to top Go down
Astaroth Uriel
Ara(Altar)

PostSubject: Re: Introducing......................Me.   Introducing......................Me. Icon_minitime1November 30th 2010, 2:15 pm

Greetings Raine!

Glad to have an dedicated person in fighting for equal rights Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiger-eye
Ara(Altar)
Tiger-eye

PostSubject: Re: Introducing......................Me.   Introducing......................Me. Icon_minitime1November 30th 2010, 3:37 pm

lol I meant make youself at home ^.^ my bad
Back to top Go down
Domina_Umbra
Algoma(Valley of Flowers)
Domina_Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Introducing......................Me.   Introducing......................Me. Icon_minitime1December 21st 2010, 12:05 am

Welcome Raine!!!! Very Happy I also add myself into the raining dance list too! ^.^ i like filling my glass of rain water for amulet energy cleaning. love it ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Frater S A
Ara(Altar)
Frater S A

PostSubject: Re: Introducing......................Me.   Introducing......................Me. Icon_minitime1January 16th 2011, 10:28 pm

Hello and welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theoccultportal.smfnew.com/index.php?action=forum
donnie darko
Ara(Altar)
donnie darko

PostSubject: Re: Introducing......................Me.   Introducing......................Me. Icon_minitime1January 21st 2011, 5:46 pm

welcome Raine
I too have a friend who practices hoodoo root work so good luck to you thats is alot of work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing......................Me.   Introducing......................Me. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Introducing......................Me.
Page 1 of 1