Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Intro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
whiteshadow
Uninitiated

Intro Empty
PostSubject: Intro   Intro Icon_minitime1September 13th 2012, 4:06 am

Hello and thank you! I can't explain how excited I am to have found this site! It's so hard finding people who can relate hold discussions.

I am a 25 year old female in the U.S. The name Whiteshadow came to me in a dream, and is suiting because I find myself following the darkness and the light. One can not exist without the other, but nevertheless, I always have the best intentions. My interest in magick began when I was a kid and felt that movies centered around it were somehow "calling" out to me. I always had intense 'feelings' that would confuse or debilitate me, which I found out later are syptoms of an empath. After years of life preoccupying me, I had a major spiritual transformation that led to my path of self-discovery. It began with a rebirth (which I believe was the start of Kundalini), and was followed by working with crystals, realizing my psychic and healing abilities, working with energy, and now all forms of magick. My interests are crystals, psychic abilities, all forms of divination, energy healing (Reiki and other forms), and all forms of natural healing (plants, herbs, etc.). Although the psychic abilities, healing power, and energy work runs in the blood, I was not raised in a spiritually aware household. I have been told that as a result, I'm a bit rusty and need development.

I have a ton of questions and hope I can find some answers here! Thanks again Smile
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro   Intro Icon_minitime1September 13th 2012, 8:28 pm

Hello and welcome Whiteshadow!

I am absolutely positive you have come to the right place Smile. We tend to be a tad slow for the past little while but many of us still check back time to time. Here we will do what we can to enlighten you in any subject you want to ask about. But it doesn't matter if you are rusty or in need of development, it's all about the experience of learning Smile.

Kahli-phe.
Back to top Go down
whiteshadow
Uninitiated

Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro   Intro Icon_minitime1September 14th 2012, 1:19 am

Thank you for the welcome Smile I love the learning, and I consider life to be the greatest teacher. There are so many signs and lessons given to us each day, but we only gain from them if we pay attention! Looking forward to sharing and receiving information. I love teaching as much as I love learning Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro   Intro Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Intro
Page 1 of 1