Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Greetings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TrueCherokee
Uninitiated
TrueCherokee

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Greetings   Greetings Icon_minitime1July 29th 2012, 4:40 pm

Hello everyone. My online moniker is TrueCherokee, as Cherokee is one part of my lineage that I take great pride in. I am 19 male and a student in college in the USA, studying for a double major in computer science and game design. My hobbies include reading, practicing archery, learning to be a smith (hopefully within the next 10 years or so), meditation, and just trying to research everything I can. Though I am a scientist at heart and an agnostic, I feel that traditional science does not answer every question and that there are blind spots. Who is to say that there isn't another kind of force that exists in the world beyond physics? There have been mystics in one form or another since time immemorial.

I think it is rather arrogant of humans to think that every civilization in the past that has brought us to where we are now, including our age of science, is wrong on so pivotal an idea. There must be some kernel of truth out there. Perhaps there have been frauds spread through history, but why shouldn't there be the real deal there too? I guess what I am trying to say is that while I am an analytical being, there are two sides to every coin. I've been exposed to one side my entire life; now I am interested in exploring the more spiritual side of living. I tend to read more than anything, but if I do post anywhere it will most likely be in meditation as that is the only thing here I have true experience with.

I hope to learn a great deal here.
Back to top Go down
Domina_Umbra
Algoma(Valley of Flowers)
Domina_Umbra

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings Icon_minitime1July 29th 2012, 10:22 pm

Hello TrueCherokee!! and Welcome to our magical family !!! cheers
We hope you find the answer you seek here and so we learn from you.
~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having human experience~
looking forward to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings Icon_minitime1July 30th 2012, 6:49 am

Hello and welcome to our forum!

Here I am sure you will find a great deal to learn and experience here. Perhaps with our collective minds we will be able to help you answer any questions you may have, if not we can find them together.

Kahli-phe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Greetings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magick Entwined :: The Central hub :: Pleasantries-
Jump to: