Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Hey everyone!

Go down 
+3
Tatanial Kayhon
Bodhisattva
Stardancer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stardancer
Ara(Altar)
Stardancer

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 12:43 pm

Hi everyone!

My real name is Yvette. I don't mind being addressed as that on here but if you can Stardancer works too. I'm here to learn about magick. I have no specific area in mind I want to sample everything before I make a decision. Some of my friends are wiccan and they had me interested for a few years. But I don't have the utmost confidence in them in them teaching me considering I know they are probably biased. So I looked around on witchvox and I came across this so I decided to join. I hope to learn alot from you all! Who knows maybe I can teach everyone something too,

A little more aobut me: I'm in College for hairstyling and aesthetics. Planning on becoming a professional Hairstylist. I was raised a somewhat of a good catholic girl. I enjoy reading and exploring any part of nature such as parks and forests.

Looking with great anticipation towards befriending all of you!
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 4:32 pm

Welcome Stardancer!

Lovely name if you don't mind me saying. Hopefully here we will able to guide you to a path that best fits you. But I'm sure your friends aren't that bad. Ask them anyways they'll provide an answer that isn't necessarily wrong. More opinions you get the better opinion you can form.

Excellent! Maybe I can get you to cut my hair someday Smile hehe.

Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Tatanial Kayhon
Aghama
Tatanial Kayhon

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 5:46 pm

Welcome to Magick Entwined Yvette, I am Tk, the Founder and Aghama of our home! It is a pleasure to have you as apart of our family here. U know you will find the knowledge and relationships you would seek. We are a dedicated family, and we will see to your needs the best we can.

WELCOME! And many blessings!

TK!<3
Back to top Go down
https://magickentwined.forumotion.com
Stardancer
Ara(Altar)
Stardancer

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 7:58 pm

hey thanks for the really warm welcome. Smile i already feel very much apart of the family
Back to top Go down
Frater S A
Ara(Altar)
Frater S A

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 9:34 pm

Hello and welcome! I have a friend who goes by Stardancer also! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.theoccultportal.smfnew.com/index.php?action=forum
Tatanial Kayhon
Aghama
Tatanial Kayhon

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitime1November 9th 2010, 2:00 am

Frater S A wrote:

well isn't that a coincidence lol
Back to top Go down
https://magickentwined.forumotion.com
JDraga
Ara(Altar)
JDraga

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitime1November 9th 2010, 2:45 am

Welcome Stardancer! I am looking forward learning from you and experiencing the path that is in front of us.
Back to top Go down
Tara
Uninitiated
Tara

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitime1November 10th 2010, 4:20 pm

Frater S A wrote:

That friend is ME. Very Happy Welcome to the forum, Stardancer.
Back to top Go down
Domina_Umbra
Algoma(Valley of Flowers)
Domina_Umbra

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitime1November 10th 2010, 5:57 pm

Stardancer Welcome ! Like a Star @ heaven
The more you learn and discover your talents and gifts , the closer you'll get to know the path, that has been made specially for you!
Back to top Go down
Frater S A
Ara(Altar)
Frater S A

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitime1November 11th 2010, 4:16 pm

Tara wrote:
Frater S A wrote:

That friend is ME. Very Happy Welcome to the forum, Stardancer.
Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.theoccultportal.smfnew.com/index.php?action=forum
Sponsored content

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magick Entwined :: The Central hub :: Pleasantries-
Jump to: