Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

How can I make a pagan prayer?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Domina_Umbra
Algoma(Valley of Flowers)
Domina_Umbra

How can I make a pagan prayer? Empty
PostSubject: How can I make a pagan prayer?   How can I make a pagan prayer? Icon_minitime1July 10th 2011, 7:56 pm

Hello family!
I feel in need to make an pagan prayer to strenghted the bond between me and the universe or the God/Goddess that I feel more in common with my nature. I'm a solitary witch and I'm not sure if is right for me to follow a divine's advice or just continue evolving on my own as a scholarly witch.
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: How can I make a pagan prayer?   How can I make a pagan prayer? Icon_minitime1July 10th 2011, 8:11 pm

A prayer so I am told is when we communicate with the divine, and the opposite meditation is when we open ourselves to the Divine.

A prayer doesn't necessarily have to be words, The divine would understand it in anyway it is put foward in. Some prayers maybe dances, songs, actions, methods of life. Or a combintation of all.

Now to answer more promptly. It would depend on who it is aimed at. As with all the personifications we give the Gods some should be geared appropriately to them. Romantically poetic for Aphrodite, concise and straight to the point with Thoth. Kind of varies. But you write whatever comes to mind and heart. Although whoevers advice your follow, be patient with it and be careful of the advice you take. The gods choose you and not the other way around. Whatever way you decide in going, a greater force will likely still influence you either way. In this regard I think its comforting either direction you go, its not a question of getting there but the experience and way you get there.
As it is indeed hard to work alone, but so does working with others. I see it as we should find a balance between both or whenever its necessary to have either or.
Back to top Go down
Domina_Umbra
Algoma(Valley of Flowers)
Domina_Umbra

PostSubject: Re: How can I make a pagan prayer?   How can I make a pagan prayer? Icon_minitime1July 10th 2011, 9:11 pm

Thank you!!! Very Happy I'll put it on practice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can I make a pagan prayer?   How can I make a pagan prayer? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

How can I make a pagan prayer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magick Entwined :: Witchcraft Wing :: Witchcraft/Wicca-
Jump to: