Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

well, im engaged

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravens_Flame
Ara(Altar)
Ravens_Flame

well, im engaged  Empty
PostSubject: well, im engaged    well, im engaged  Icon_minitime1June 6th 2011, 5:19 am

Very Happy My lovely OH proposed to me a couple of days ago so now we are planning our wedding and a handfasting ceremony. He is christian so we are going to have the marriage performed legally in a registry office, although he still wants a church Shocked

Its going to be interesting to plan Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

well, im engaged  Empty
PostSubject: Re: well, im engaged    well, im engaged  Icon_minitime1June 6th 2011, 12:01 pm

Congratulations! I hope it'll be a wonderful wedding! I could only imagine. Three seperate ceremonies. It'll be exciting! I hope you two have a wonderful union as well!

Many blessings!
Back to top Go down
Tatanial Kayhon
Aghama
Tatanial Kayhon

well, im engaged  Empty
PostSubject: Re: well, im engaged    well, im engaged  Icon_minitime1June 6th 2011, 12:09 pm

Congratulations!! I wish nothing but a wonderful, love-filled, prosperous life for you both!!!
Back to top Go down
https://magickentwined.forumotion.com
Domina_Umbra
Algoma(Valley of Flowers)
Domina_Umbra

well, im engaged  Empty
PostSubject: Re: well, im engaged    well, im engaged  Icon_minitime1July 5th 2011, 1:29 am

Congratulations!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Astaroth Uriel
Ara(Altar)

well, im engaged  Empty
PostSubject: Re: well, im engaged    well, im engaged  Icon_minitime1August 14th 2011, 6:20 pm

My most sincerest congratulations! I hope for a bright future for you.
Back to top Go down
Ravens_Flame
Ara(Altar)
Ravens_Flame

well, im engaged  Empty
PostSubject: Re: well, im engaged    well, im engaged  Icon_minitime1November 7th 2011, 4:40 pm

thank you so much everyone, our wedding is all booked for next year Very Happy very exciting Very Happy hope everyone is well xxx
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

well, im engaged  Empty
PostSubject: Re: well, im engaged    well, im engaged  Icon_minitime1November 7th 2011, 7:52 pm

is it 12 /12/2012? That would prove numerologically wise to be a good and interesting date!
Back to top Go down
Tatanial Kayhon
Aghama
Tatanial Kayhon

well, im engaged  Empty
PostSubject: Re: well, im engaged    well, im engaged  Icon_minitime1November 7th 2011, 7:53 pm

When is it hun!!????!??! Am I invited? Wink What kind of ceremony will you be having? Hope to see some pictures!! Haha

I wish you both a long, happy, blessed and Prosperous Life!!
Back to top Go down
https://magickentwined.forumotion.com
Ravens_Flame
Ara(Altar)
Ravens_Flame

well, im engaged  Empty
PostSubject: Re: well, im engaged    well, im engaged  Icon_minitime1November 8th 2011, 6:09 pm

it is booked for 20th october next year Smile just a plain civil service but will be very nice hopefully hehehe xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

well, im engaged  Empty
PostSubject: Re: well, im engaged    well, im engaged  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

well, im engaged
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magick Entwined :: The Central hub :: General Chat-
Jump to: