Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Noob : Help Help !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Noob : Help Help !  Empty
PostSubject: Noob : Help Help !    Noob : Help Help !  Icon_minitime1April 27th 2011, 1:14 am

Person A puts on his headset . He crosses the road . He doesn't notice the truck that's fast approaching from his left . 2 quick seconds later , Person A lays in a pool of blood .

He survives , however , and he learns a valauble lesson .

But , if say , he avoided this accident with his Divination that was performed a couple of days ago , wouldn't his lesson not be learned ?

Constructive replies please ! Thanks !
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Noob : Help Help !    Noob : Help Help !  Icon_minitime1April 27th 2011, 4:34 pm

Hello. Nice to meet you.

I've learned you cannot avoid lessons that are to be taught to you, they are inevitable. He would have definitely been given the sign if he saw properly he may or may not have saw he was in grave danger in divination assuming he did the method appropriately and efficiently. Even if somehow he defied the grid or script of reality it would just surface again equally as it was supposed to be earlier. I would know from experience.

Assuming also if he had sufficent enough of circumstance, energy, karma and countless other cosmic factors he might have reversed the lesson into something less traumatic at least unto himself. It would be possible if it was put off it may have an equal lesson somewhere down the line in his soul cycles and life times or be lived via quantum reality. According to the later, he would have had every possible outcome at that point and thus learnd, did not, avoided it all together.

However I can say it would be more relative to his own view point and all his other selves emotional mental, spiritual what not on the scenario. As there are infinite amount of outcomes and variables even if there are only two paths to take.

For future reference, it is often polite to say "Hi" before asking a question Razz hope this helped you.
Back to top Go down
tarra
Ara(Altar)
tarra

PostSubject: Re: Noob : Help Help !    Noob : Help Help !  Icon_minitime1April 27th 2011, 9:00 pm

I agree, if a lesson (or realization) needs to be learned, the universe will find a way, no matter what path a person chooses to take Smile

Tarra
Back to top Go down
Ravens_Flame
Ara(Altar)
Ravens_Flame

PostSubject: Re: Noob : Help Help !    Noob : Help Help !  Icon_minitime1April 29th 2011, 5:11 am

Nothing more I can add to what others have said, if it is meant to be learned it will be learned. x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noob : Help Help !    Noob : Help Help !  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Noob : Help Help !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magick Entwined :: The Central hub :: General Chat-
Jump to: