Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

A question regarding video tutorials

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JoshuaMaverick
Ara(Altar)
JoshuaMaverick

A question regarding video tutorials Empty
PostSubject: A question regarding video tutorials   A question regarding video tutorials Icon_minitime1March 29th 2011, 11:41 am

As some of you might remember I was playing around with the idea of posting video tutorials explaining spells and rituals. I have not been able to do so due to personal reasons such as school and work. I will however record my first show this week dealing with empowering ritual clothings and objects and post it here at this forum among other places. There is one question I need to ask though. In my tradition we always do my rituals and spells skyclad. Will videos of rituals and spells performed skyclad be allowed to be posted on this forum? Please answer this question a.s.a.p. so I can record the show.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/tantricmanifestation/home
Ravens_Flame
Ara(Altar)
Ravens_Flame

PostSubject: Re: A question regarding video tutorials   A question regarding video tutorials Icon_minitime1March 29th 2011, 2:59 pm

That would be down to the administrators really wouldnt it?

if there are people on this site under 18 it may be difficult to do. I personally wouldnt be offended but I dont know what our admins or younger members might think

xxxx

Back to top Go down
Tatanial Kayhon
Aghama
Tatanial Kayhon

PostSubject: Re: A question regarding video tutorials   A question regarding video tutorials Icon_minitime1March 29th 2011, 3:47 pm

Well Joshua,

as much as I would love to see you naked(giggles) our minimum age here is 14, and I think, by our hosts rules, no nudity it permitted on the forums. So i guess Skyclad would be a no. But what you could do it just do it as just a tutorial and not actually preform the ritual itself. That why you are still abiding by the traditions of your people, and teaching others in a close minded worlds view.

Back to top Go down
https://magickentwined.forumotion.com
JoshuaMaverick
Ara(Altar)
JoshuaMaverick

PostSubject: Re: A question regarding video tutorials   A question regarding video tutorials Icon_minitime1March 30th 2011, 8:17 am

Well, Tatanial Kayhon. If that's what you want then that can be arranged, haha.

I understand and accept your stand on this of course. However I do believe that performing the ritual it self while recording the tutorial and not just acting it out is important. This will provide the tutorial with more gravitas and hopefully inspire people. I will perform the tutorials skyclad and post them somewhere else and then post links to them here and those who are interested can look them up. That way no content would be added on this site. Would that work?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/tantricmanifestation/home
Nyx
Algoma(Valley of Flowers)
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A question regarding video tutorials   A question regarding video tutorials Icon_minitime1March 30th 2011, 4:24 pm

**bookmarking this thread so I can check back later for link**

Wink
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: A question regarding video tutorials   A question regarding video tutorials Icon_minitime1March 30th 2011, 11:33 pm

I believe that would fall just behind the fine line.
Back to top Go down
Tatanial Kayhon
Aghama
Tatanial Kayhon

PostSubject: Re: A question regarding video tutorials   A question regarding video tutorials Icon_minitime1March 31st 2011, 12:25 am

Oh well than, contact me in private Wink ^_^ lol

Yes I do agree with you though. What I could suggest is, becoming a Teacher here, host you're videos on a server which allows you too, then giving you're students that link if their of age of 18. That's the best I could really suggest at this moment.
Back to top Go down
https://magickentwined.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question regarding video tutorials   A question regarding video tutorials Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A question regarding video tutorials
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magick Entwined :: The Central hub :: Personal announcements.-
Jump to: