Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Hi my name is Debbie..

Go down 
+4
Maya101
Dragon Heartstring
Bodhisattva
Ch4rmed1
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ch4rmed1
Uninitiated

Hi my name is Debbie.. Empty
PostSubject: Hi my name is Debbie..   Hi my name is Debbie.. Icon_minitime1February 21st 2011, 11:40 pm

Hi i am 41yrs young scottish female and i have just joined the site! I admit to little knowledge about magick and wicca but am very interested in finding out more about it. Am not sure what else to say but am open, honest and chatty so ask me anything you want to know! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Debbie..   Hi my name is Debbie.. Icon_minitime1February 21st 2011, 11:43 pm

Welcome Debbie.

I am sure we will enlighten you and help you along your path to whatever it is you choose or are guided to.

Kahli-phe
Back to top Go down
Dragon Heartstring
Ara(Altar)
Dragon Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Debbie..   Hi my name is Debbie.. Icon_minitime1February 21st 2011, 11:47 pm

Hello

A very warm welcome to Magick Entwined

Thank you for joining us, please enjoy your stay

Love and light
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Debbie..   Hi my name is Debbie.. Icon_minitime1February 21st 2011, 11:50 pm

Hi and welcome to this wonderful site,

I am sure you will find that everyone here are most friendly and welcoming and I am sure you will enjoy your stay here.

I look forward to hearing and reading your posts, I hope by being on here and reading what others have posted that you will gain more knowledge about magick and Wicca.

Hugs and blessings
Back to top Go down
Maya101
Ara(Altar)
Maya101

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Debbie..   Hi my name is Debbie.. Icon_minitime1February 22nd 2011, 12:10 am

Hey Debbie. It's nice to have you here. Welcome to the family. I'll take you up on that offer. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Algoma(Valley of Flowers)
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Debbie..   Hi my name is Debbie.. Icon_minitime1February 22nd 2011, 10:49 am

Welcome to Magick Entwined dear!
Back to top Go down
Tatanial Kayhon
Aghama
Tatanial Kayhon

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Debbie..   Hi my name is Debbie.. Icon_minitime1February 22nd 2011, 5:34 pm

Hello Debbie! And welcome to the site and family, wonderful to have you with us. You will find here, many people who are nice and willing and wanting to help, just ask! Very Happy Also, we do have a schooling system, if you are interested! WELCOME!

TK<3
Back to top Go down
https://magickentwined.forumotion.com
Frater S A
Ara(Altar)
Frater S A

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Debbie..   Hi my name is Debbie.. Icon_minitime1February 22nd 2011, 11:00 pm

Hi Debbie! Great to see another of the Isles! I'm from Wicklow but, lived in Glengyle, at the head of Loch Katrine! I'm living in the states now! sunny Please enjoy yourself here, there is a great deal of good information and many who can help!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theoccultportal.smfnew.com/index.php?action=forum
Tatanial Kayhon
Aghama
Tatanial Kayhon

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Debbie..   Hi my name is Debbie.. Icon_minitime1February 23rd 2011, 2:28 am

Though I was born and raised in Canada, My family traveled here, to Canada from The Isles of Scotland and from the Emerald Isle, in the late 1800's
Back to top Go down
Frater S A
Ara(Altar)
Frater S A

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Debbie..   Hi my name is Debbie.. Icon_minitime1February 23rd 2011, 10:03 pm

Tatanial Kayhon wrote:
Though I was born and raised in Canada, My family traveled here, to Canada from The Isles of Scotland and from the Emerald Isle, in the late 1800's
Ah we have know each other a while and I did not know that! Always great to see fellow Gaels! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.theoccultportal.smfnew.com/index.php?action=forum
Tatanial Kayhon
Aghama
Tatanial Kayhon

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Debbie..   Hi my name is Debbie.. Icon_minitime1February 23rd 2011, 10:42 pm

Indeed!! LOL I span people much from Europe, but the Gaels are the most dominant ^_^ I fancy myself a Pre Anglo-saxon Roman Celt! lol
Back to top Go down
Astaroth Uriel
Ara(Altar)

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Debbie..   Hi my name is Debbie.. Icon_minitime1March 12th 2011, 12:35 pm

Welcome Ch4rmed1

Do you enjoy that show? I know I personally do. Hope you find what you are looking for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Debbie..   Hi my name is Debbie.. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hi my name is Debbie..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magick Entwined :: The Central hub :: Pleasantries-
Jump to: