Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Greetings

Go down 
+2
Bodhisattva
Dragon Heartstring
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dragon Heartstring
Ara(Altar)
Dragon Heartstring

Greetings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Greetings   Greetings - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 17th 2011, 5:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Greetings everyone

I'm Tristan otherwise known as Dragon Heratstring in magical/heathen circles.I'm 30, living with my wife Julia a.ka. Phoenix Feather( I hope it is okay we both joined here), and Currently work in IT in Tech Support.

My parents were not strongly religious and I was pretty much left to form my own beliefs, and so for as far back as I can remember I have always been shamanic in my belief, even if I could only put that name to it about 7 years ago.

I have a strong interest in Tarot and the Runes, as vehicles for change, as well as Psychology and how it fits in with Shamanism. I am beginning my studies into Seidr, I suspect it might be one of those things I have done for a while without having a name for it, but despite that there is always a lot to learn Laughing

I also have an interest and experience in many different areas, a brief list of the more esoteric natured ones are: Shamanic Journeying, meditation/trance, Chaos magic, philosophic thought, Animism, Semantics, Neuro-lingistic programing, Herbalism, Marital arts, Massage/body work/acupressure, healing, and Astrology.

One of things that I enjoy is finding ways to combine the old and the new, as well as finding new ways to express old concepts, especially when it involves art of any form. Smile

I'm not sure really what else is to say, so if there is something you'd like to know, don't be afraid to ask. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

Greetings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 18th 2011, 12:11 am

=D I shall add it to my collection
Back to top Go down

Greetings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magick Entwined :: The Central hub :: Pleasantries-
Jump to: