Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kneph
Ara(Altar)
Kneph

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitime1January 31st 2011, 3:45 pm

Maybe we can suggest some sites that we could contact ourselves about forming an Embassy?

one that i can think of is www.wicca-Chat.com
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitime1January 31st 2011, 4:00 pm

Hmmm we definitely could but there seems to be a lack of dialogue in the magickal community. However we will take this into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Ravens_Flame
Ara(Altar)
Ravens_Flame

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitime1March 14th 2011, 4:02 pm

A lot of groups seem to keep themselves to themselves and it can be very difficult to join groups in a sisterhood as for example people on this group/site may not agree with everything that is done or said on another site. Also some groups may only like one type of pagan faith in their group, eg the wiccan site you have suggested may only like wiccans to join their group.

All I would say is exercise caution when requesting sister group positioning. Some site runners dont take kindly to it. Approach it in the same way you would joining a covern.

Im sure I am preaching to the choir so to speak but Ive seen this attempted before and it didnt end well xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magick Entwined :: The Central hub :: Embassy-
Jump to: