Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Greetings Everyone!

Go down 
+2
Bodhisattva
Bunny Wunny
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunny Wunny
Uninitiated
Bunny Wunny

Greetings Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Everyone!   Greetings Everyone! Icon_minitime1January 28th 2011, 12:47 am

Hello there

I've visited here, from a message passed on by one of your other members, many times as a guest over the past few months and finally decided to join the forum as one of my first acts of 2011. I see there is a very diverse group of magicians,witches, elders, priests, priestess and other Wiccan associates. Merry Meet to you all.

I come from a many generations old lineage of witches and magicians. You might say we have the most in common with Wiccan beliefs, but we are not Wicca, we perform many of the same rituals and ceremonies as Shamans, Druids or the Norse practice, but are neither of those. We are the Coven of the Mother Gaia, so yes we are witches. And our familial roots date back to 16th century.

My Grandmother and Grandfather, Bartolomia and Benjamin Somnolens came to South East Asia in 1914 during the onset of world war one and settled in there. My parents, Lani Grymm and Benjamin Somnolens Jr. still manage our heritage botanical garden that my grandparents purchased shortly after coming to South East Asia. When I met my boyfriend (yes... yes I am a gay!), I joined him on his botanical and herbal garden, our current home.

I live with my boyfriend Aaron de Montmorency. Our two cats Paracelsus and Athanasius are our companions in our house. Yes, our pets are named after some of the famous magicians and great occultists.

Our livelihood is comprised of ornamental and herbal plants selling while we also maintain a land of veggies and fruits which serves our families.

In our tradition it is our service to Mother Earth and our neighbors which we celebrate to the fullest. We feel there is no greater joy than that of humble service to our fellow pathwalkers with Gaia. We do this in what we produce and how we acknowledge the natural awe and wonder of Gaia.

I am a bit under the weather today otherwise I would be unable to be inside at the office desk during the noon hour, so with that, I will take my leave and wish all of you a Merry Meet and Brightest Blessings.

In Love and Light,

Bunny Wunny
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!   Greetings Everyone! Icon_minitime1January 28th 2011, 12:49 am

Hello and Welcome Bunny Wunny.

I am glad you have chosen to join us and honor us with your presence. I am glad you enjoy our so far growing diverse community, you have thus enriched us further with your unique heritage and history.

Kahli-Phe

P.S I don't know what you are talking about but theres a bunny with a pancake on its head!
Back to top Go down
Bunny Wunny
Uninitiated
Bunny Wunny

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!   Greetings Everyone! Icon_minitime1January 28th 2011, 12:56 am

Yes I really like this toon

The bunny is so cute!

I love it!

Thanks for your warm welcome by the way,

Brightest Blessings!
Back to top Go down
Tiger-eye
Ara(Altar)
Tiger-eye

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!   Greetings Everyone! Icon_minitime1January 28th 2011, 12:26 pm

AWWWW BUNNY!
Welcome hun!
Back to top Go down
Tatanial Kayhon
Aghama
Tatanial Kayhon

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!   Greetings Everyone! Icon_minitime1January 28th 2011, 4:44 pm

Greetings and Blessings Bunny, it is a honour and pleasure to have you join our family. Who was it that referred you?

What a long Lineage you have there, I suspect we shall learn many things from you.

DO not worry, many of us here are gay, like myself, for example, so you will fit right in here.

Many blessings and Welcome to the family,

And yes, the bunny is ADORABLE!

Blessings,

TK!<3
Back to top Go down
https://magickentwined.forumotion.com
Astaroth Uriel
Ara(Altar)

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!   Greetings Everyone! Icon_minitime1January 29th 2011, 11:27 pm

Welcome Bunny Wunny.

Interesting to see other people with a diverse lineage as well.
Back to top Go down
Mextli
Ara(Altar)

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!   Greetings Everyone! Icon_minitime1January 29th 2011, 11:34 pm

Hey and welcome Bunny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!   Greetings Everyone! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Greetings Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magick Entwined :: The Central hub :: Pleasantries-
Jump to: