Magick Entwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magick Entwined

Magick Entwined is a Forum dedicated to the unification of all Magick. Magick that is as bright as the Sun, or as dark as a Moonless, Starless, lightless Night. We come together to share our knowledge, our belief's, and our Love. Welcome all!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Great concern.

Go down 
+2
Astaroth Uriel
Bodhisattva
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

Great concern. Empty
PostSubject: Great concern.   Great concern. Icon_minitime1January 5th 2011, 1:57 pm

It has come to my attention and undoubtly yours with the recent escalating magnitude of the situation. That there is a great number of animal die off suddenly for no real explanation around the world. From right here in my home nation of Canada to Brazil where millions of fish are dying.

I am curious to know your side of the story or anything you think might be attributing to the situation.

Interestingly enough there were articles I stumbled weeks before of confirmation of the magnetic field flucuating, the pole is wiggling, the sun is emitting a strange unknown particle. Sounds like the movie doesn't it?

I also urge you all to use caution and think very hard towards this, this is definitely the cannary in the coal mine.
Back to top Go down
Astaroth Uriel
Ara(Altar)

Great concern. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great concern.   Great concern. Icon_minitime1January 7th 2011, 3:24 pm

The concern is warranted. I am unsure of what is going on. I am debating of whether or not I should consult some people and divination methods. But things seem to be excelerating
Back to top Go down
Tatanial Kayhon
Aghama
Tatanial Kayhon

Great concern. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great concern.   Great concern. Icon_minitime1January 7th 2011, 3:36 pm

Yes. I do plan as well, to try and figure this out, as well as trying to throw some good healing/protection energy into the Earth, depending on what is going on.
Back to top Go down
https://magickentwined.forumotion.com
JDraga
Ara(Altar)
JDraga

Great concern. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great concern.   Great concern. Icon_minitime1January 10th 2011, 5:12 am

I am interested in learning about what has caused such a large amount of animals to die at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Stardancer
Ara(Altar)
Stardancer

Great concern. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great concern.   Great concern. Icon_minitime1January 20th 2011, 2:59 pm

I know its getting scary for me Sad
Back to top Go down
Ravens_Flame
Ara(Altar)
Ravens_Flame

Great concern. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great concern.   Great concern. Icon_minitime1March 12th 2011, 1:31 pm

Know im extremely late to this topic but at the time I felt it was very worrying and that worry hasnt really ceased.

Did any explanation come to light?

And if I may ask how do you all feel now? I simply still dont feel right Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Bodhisattva
Tigron
Bodhisattva

Great concern. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great concern.   Great concern. Icon_minitime1March 12th 2011, 1:35 pm

Not many explanations have surfaced. One explanation for the current fish/sea mammal die offs is gas being released from the latest earthquake swarms suffocating them. Which In my opinion doesn't make much sense for the sea mammals less it was poison gass which has not been disclosed.

Another is the solar radiation leaking through our magnetosphere with the increased amount of solar activity.

A japanese Scientist put foward that there are random "Bubbles" of pure magnetism surfacing as certain areas of the world that may have killed these animals.

I still haven't felt quite right for many months now. Just seems like things are getting worse around our world. I even feel more horrible with whats happening in the Pacific.
Back to top Go down
Ravens_Flame
Ara(Altar)
Ravens_Flame

Great concern. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great concern.   Great concern. Icon_minitime1March 12th 2011, 1:57 pm

I know what you mean, I just dont feel right, its like this twist in the bottom of my stomach that just wont go away Crying or Very sad .

The images on the news at the moment are just awful, Ive cried at least three times today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great concern. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great concern.   Great concern. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Great concern.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magick Entwined :: The Central hub :: General Chat-
Jump to: